Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This is week ten of the 91 Day Declutter Challenge. Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #10 – Office
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the office. If you do not have a specific office, this week focus on decluttering any office areas you have – like where you keep your computer, files, mail, etc.
Monday – tops of furniture
Tuesday – shelves
Wednesday – drawers
Thursday – printer and office supplies
Friday – files
Saturday – any remaining area and floor
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for Office
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Laundry Room
- Week 2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 3 – Dining Room & Entries
- Week 4 – Living Room
- Week 5 – Master Bedroom
- Week 6 – Master Bath & Closet
- Week 7 – Bedroom #2
- Week 8 – Bedroom #3+
- Week 9 – Playroom & Family Room
Have a great week of decluttering!!
PIN THIS POST
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!