Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This is week eleven of the 91 Day Declutter Challenge. Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #11 – Craft Room (or Supplies)
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the craft room. If you do not have a specific craft room, do the areas where you store materials for your hobbies. If those are in multiple places around the house, try organizing them together in one place as it makes sense. This will make later organizing easier.
Monday – gather and sort craft supplies
Tuesday – children’s crafts
Wednesday – fabric, ribbon and sewing
Thursday – painting supplies
Friday – paper and paper tools
Saturday – any remaining craft materials
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for Craft Room
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Laundry Room
- Week 2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 3 – Dining Room & Entries
- Week 4 – Living Room
- Week 5 – Master Bedroom
- Week 6 – Master Bath & Closet
- Week 7 – Bedroom #2
- Week 8 – Bedroom #3+
- Week 9 – Playroom & Family Room
- Week 10 – Office
Have a great week of decluttering!!
PIN THIS POST
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!