Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This is week thirteen of the 91 Day Declutter Challenge. Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #13 – Storage & Closets
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete storage and closets. Do your best to match closets and storage to the following list, but adapt as necessary.
Monday – coat closet
Tuesday – linen closet
Wednesday – mud area
Thursday – closet under stairs
Friday – holiday decorations
Saturday – attic or other storage
Sunday – rest- congratulations on all your work!
More Inspiration for Storage & Closets
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Laundry Room
- Week 2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 3 – Dining Room & Entries
- Week 4 – Living Room
- Week 5 – Master Bedroom
- Week 6 – Master Bath & Closet
- Week 7 – Bedroom #2
- Week 8 – Bedroom #3+
- Week 9 – Playroom & Family Room
- Week 10 – Office
- Week 11 – Craft Room
- Week 12 – Bathroom(s)
Have a great week of decluttering!!
PIN THIS POST
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!