Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This is week four of the 91 Day Declutter Challenge! Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
This challenge can be tough, but remind yourself what you want your home to be like at the end of this, then keep going.
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #4 – Living Room
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the living room.
Monday – shelves and mantle
Tuesday – media center and electronics
Wednesday – cabinets
Thursday – coffee table and end tables
Friday – couches
Saturday – floor and fireplace
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for the Living Room
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Laundry Room
- Week 2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 3 – Dining Room & Entries
Have a great week of decluttering!!
PIN THIS POST
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!