Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This is week five of the 91 Day Declutter Challenge! Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
It is hard to keep up your stamina after so many weeks. Try using a reward to bribe yourself. How about you get to order take out on Saturday night to celebrate a week of decluttering? Worth it to me!
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #5 – Master Bedroom
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the master bedroom.
Monday – tops of dressers and furniture
Tuesday – shelves and cabinets
Wednesday – drawers
Thursday – media, books, and electronics
Friday – trunks and benches
Saturday – floor and remaining furniture
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for the Master Suite
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Laundry Room
- Week 2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 3 – Dining Room & Entries
- Week 4 – Living Room
Have a great week of decluttering!!
PIN THIS POST
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!