Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This is week six of the 91 Day Declutter Challenge! Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
You are so close to half way. You’ve got this! This week is especially satisfying!
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #6 – Master Bathroom & Closet
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the master bathroom and closet. If you don’t have a specific master bathroom or a master bedroom closet, do the main bathroom you use and where you store your clothes.
Monday – Closet: clothes
Tuesday – Closet: shoes and accessories
Wednesday – Closet: shelves and drawers
Thursday – Closet: surfaces and floor
Friday – Bath: cabinets and drawers
Saturday – Bath: counters and floor
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for the Master Suite
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Laundry Room
- Week 2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 3 – Dining Room & Entries
- Week 4 – Living Room
- Week 5 – Master Bedroom
Have a great week of decluttering!!
PIN THIS POST
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!