Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This is week eight of the 91 Day Declutter Challenge. We’re still working in the bedrooms. But don’t worry, this is the last week for bedrooms and then we get to move on.
Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #8 – Bedroom #3+
If you have more than three bedrooms, I recommend doubling up this week. It may be hard, but it will be so worth it to have the bedrooms finished. The tasks here echo the tasks last week. If you do not have a third bedroom, spend this week doing extra work on a trouble area from the previous weeks. Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete Bedroom #3 and more.
Monday – closet
Tuesday – tops of dressers and furniture
Wednesday – shelves and cabinets
Thursday – drawers
Friday – media, books, toys and electronics
Saturday – under the bed, floor and anything else
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for Bedrooms
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Laundry Room
- Week 2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 3 – Dining Room & Entries
- Week 4 – Living Room
- Week 5 – Master Bedroom
- Week 6 – Master Bath & Closet
- Week 7 – Bedroom #2
Have a great week of decluttering!!
PIN THIS POST
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!