Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This is week nine of the 91 Day Declutter Challenge. Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
Week #9 – Playroom & Family Room
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the Playroom and Family Room. If you do not have a specific playroom or family room, this is the week to work on the toy area. If there aren’t kids in your home, work on a sitting area you may have in your home besides your living room.
Monday – tops of tables and furniture
Tuesday – media center
Wednesday – shelves and cubbies
Thursday – cabinets and containers
Friday – couches
Saturday – any remaining surfaces, area, and floor
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for Playroom & Family Room
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Laundry Room
- Week 2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 3 – Dining Room & Entries
- Week 4 – Living Room
- Week 5 – Master Bedroom
- Week 6 – Master Bath & Closet
- Week 7 – Bedroom #2
- Week 8 – Bedroom #3+
Have a great week of decluttering!!
PIN THIS POST
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!