Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
It’s that time of year again, when the cleaning gloves come out. I don’t always love cleaning, but I love the way my house feels after a good deep clean! Lets get out all of the dust and germs of winter and make our homes fresh to welcome in Spring!
This year’s challenge is 5 weeks. Week #5 is setting up and using a cleaning and laundry schedule. By the time you’re done with this challenge, I hope you’ll have a clean house and the systems in place to keep it that way!
5 Weeks To Get Your Home Clean & Keep It That Way!
Here is the main focus for each week:
- Week #1: Clean Top to Bottom
- Week #2: The Dirty Jobs
- Week #3: Visit Trouble Spots
- Week #4: Professional Services or DIY Jobs if you’re motivated!
- Week #5: Start a Cleaning & Laundry Routine
The Challenge starts April 7th if you’d like to participate with our Facebook community. Of course, you can do the challenge any time that suits you! The daily assignments will be published on the blog weekly for five weeks starting April 7th.
If you don’t want to wait each week for the assignments, there is a calendar with daily assignments included in the Spring Cleaning Challenge Printable Pack.
Order the Printable Pack & Get Ready!
The Printable Pack is certainly not required to participate in the challenge. The assignments will be published weekly on the blog. I hope you’ll consider the Printable Pack, though, because I’ve loaded it full of helpful info!
- Spring Cleaning Calendar with daily assignments (customizable)
- Cleaning Checklists for each room in the house (customizable)
- Cleaning How To & Tips
- Weekly Routine Printables for Cleaning & Laundry (customizable)
- Kid Chore List Printables (customizable)
I hope you’ll be joining us for this year’s Spring Cleaning Challenge!