Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
Do you have a room or space in your house that acts as a flex space for playing or movie watching or hanging out as a family? If so, this is the week to get that room decluttered!
Focus on that area this week and follow along with the assignments, they will simplify this area that could be large and overwhelming.
(If you don’t have a family room or play room this week, work on a different space in your home that is a trouble area or that you didn’t finish during that week … or take the week off.)
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
- Just Joining Us? It may be tempting to start from the beginning, but I think you should start on the current week with the group. Make sure you take the time to do some of the required reading. I also suggest buying the declutter challenge printable because not only will it help you during the challenge, you’ll be able to circle back at the end to the weeks you missed.
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #10 – Playroom & Family Room
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the Playroom and Family Room. If you do not have a specific playroom or family room, this is the week to work on the toy area. If there aren’t kids in your home, work on a sitting area you may have in your home besides your living room.
Monday – tops of tables and furniture
Tuesday – media center
Wednesday – shelves and cubbies
Thursday – cabinets and containers
Friday – couches
Saturday – any remaining surfaces, area, and floor
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for Playroom & Family Room
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Master Closet & Bath
- Week 2 – Master Bedroom
- Week 3 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 4 – Laundry Room
- Week 5 – Office
- Week 6 – Craft Room
- Week 7 – Bathrooms
- Week 8 – Bedroom #2
- Week 9 – Bedroom #3+
Have a great week of decluttering!!
pin this post
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!