You’ve made it to the last week. And we are going to finish in your main room. Maybe the room that has been collecting some of the junk from the rest of your decluttering?
You will breathe a sigh of relief when your living room is decluttered. It will feel like the fresh start you’ve been working towards.
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
- Just Joining Us? It may be tempting to start from the beginning, but I think you should start on the current week with the group. Make sure you take the time to do some of the required reading. I also suggest buying the declutter challenge printable because not only will it help you during the challenge, you’ll be able to circle back at the end to the weeks you missed.
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #13 – Living Room
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the living room.
Monday – shelves and mantle
Tuesday – media center and electronics
Wednesday – cabinets
Thursday – coffee table and end tables
Friday – couches
Saturday – floor and fireplace
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for the Living Room
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Master Closet & Bath
- Week 2 – Master Bedroom
- Week 3 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 4 – Laundry Room
- Week 5 – Office
- Week 6 – Craft Room
- Week 7 – Bathrooms
- Week 8 – Bedroom #2
- Week 9 – Bedroom #3+
- Week 10 – Play/ Family Room
- Week 11 – Storage & Closets
- Week 12 – Dining Room & Entries
Have a great week of decluttering!!
pin this post
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!