Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
Your master bedroom should feel like a sanctuary. Does it? Look around, think about what is in the way of you feeling peaceful in your room. Even if it is hard, let go of it this week. No stuff is as important as feeling good in your room.
This is where you start and end each day. This room sets the mood for your life. It is full of junk, it is going to be stressful and set a frazzled mood. If it is a peaceful sanctuary, you are going to take that calm with you into every day.
Make this week count!
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
- Just Joining Us? It may be tempting to start from the beginning, but I think you should start on the current week with the group. Make sure you take the time to do some of the required reading. I also suggest buying the declutter challenge printable because not only will it help you during the challenge, you’ll be able to circle back at the end to the weeks you missed.
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #2 – Master Bedroom
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the master bedroom.
Monday – tops of dressers and furniture
Tuesday – shelves and cabinets
Wednesday – drawers
Thursday – media, books, and electronics
Friday – trunks and benches
Saturday – floor and remaining furniture
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for the Master Suite
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Master Closet & Bath
Have a great week of decluttering!!
pin this post
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!