Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
Some people wonder why the laundry room matters so much. In years past, it was so important to me that I even had it as the first week. Why the laundry room? Because laundry is a constant, unavoidable part of life.
If your laundry room or laundry area is decluttered and organized, laundry is easier. When a constant, unavoidable part of life is made easier, everything feels easier. So much easier!
And this is how decluttering can change your life, by making daily life a little better one less item at a time.
- If you have not already done the Required Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
- Just Joining Us? It may be tempting to start from the beginning, but I think you should start on the current week with the group. Make sure you take the time to do some of the required reading. I also suggest buying the declutter challenge printable because not only will it help you during the challenge, you’ll be able to circle back at the end to the weeks you missed.
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #4 – Laundry Room
Here are the areas to declutter each day to do the laundry room. If you do not have a specific room for laundry, declutter the area where you do the laundry or keep laundry and cleaning supplies.
Monday – upper cabinets and shelves
Tuesday – above and below washer and dryer
Wednesday – drawers
Thursday – lower cabinets
Friday – closet and remaining furniture
Saturday – floor
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for the Laundry Room
Laundry is one of my favorite subjects to write about. Yes, that probably means I need a life! Still, you might as well benefit from fun.
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Master Closet & Bath
- Week 2 – Master Bedroom
- Week 3 – Kitchen & Pantry
Have a great week of decluttering!!
pin this post
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!