Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
If you’re lucky this week, you don’t store much in your bathrooms and this can be a really easy week. If you do store a lot of stuff in your bathroom, keep reminding yourself how much easier it will be to CLEAN your bathroom without all the stuff in the way!
If you have stockpiles of stuff you aren’t going through very quickly, donate to a women’s shelter or homeless shelter. Donate while it is still usable instead of keeping it until it’s expired!
The focus of this week is definitely decluttering, but I won’t blame you if you want to do a little cleaning while you declutter this week. You may be more comfortable decluttering in these rooms if you’ve got some clean surfaces to work with!
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
- Just Joining Us? It may be tempting to start from the beginning, but I think you should start on the current week with the group. Make sure you take the time to do some of the required reading. I also suggest buying the declutter challenge printable because not only will it help you during the challenge, you’ll be able to circle back at the end to the weeks you missed.
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #7 – Bathroom(s)
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the bathrooms. If you have multiple bathrooms, you will need to double up on bathrooms to complete all bathrooms this week.
Monday – closet
Tuesday – upper cabinets
Wednesday – countertops
Thursday – lower cabinets
Friday – tubs and showers
Saturday – floors
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for Bathrooms
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Master Closet & Bath
- Week 2 – Master Bedroom
- Week 3 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 4 – Laundry Room
- Week 5 – Office
- Week 6 – Craft Room
Have a great week of decluttering!
pin this post
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!