This week is like a repeat of last week, unless you have more than 3 bedrooms. If you’re doing more than one room this week, I suggest sticking to the specified task and do more rooms simultaneously. If that is the case for you, you may need to set aside more time this week.
This may also be the time to have your older kids step up and start to do some of the work on their own, or ask for help from your spouse.
This week could be tough, but remember to keep your eye on the prize. In 4 more weeks, your home will be completely decluttered!
- If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
- It is not required, but I’ve designed the Declutter Printable Pack to be a fantastic supplemental resource and help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found on the blog. Thank you to all those who have already purchased their copy!
- Just Joining Us? It may be tempting to start from the beginning, but I think you should start on the current week with the group. Make sure you take the time to do some of the required reading. I also suggest buying the declutter challenge printable because not only will it help you during the challenge, you’ll be able to circle back at the end to the weeks you missed.
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #9 – Bedroom #3+
The tasks here echo the tasks last week. If you do not have a third bedroom, spend this week doing extra work on a trouble area from the previous weeks. Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete Bedroom #3 and more.
Monday – closet
Tuesday – tops of dressers and furniture
Wednesday – shelves and cabinets
Thursday – drawers
Friday – media, books, toys and electronics
Saturday – under the bed, floor and anything else
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for Bedrooms
Previous Declutter Posts
- The 91 Day Declutter Challenge (how the challenge works)
- Required Reading
- Week 1 – Master Closet & Bath
- Week 2 – Master Bedroom
- Week 3 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week 4 – Laundry Room
- Week 5 – Office
- Week 6 – Craft Room
- Week 7 – Bathrooms
- Week 8 – Bedroom #2
Have a great week of decluttering!!
pin this post
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!