Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
It is almost time!!! The 6th annual 91 Day Declutter Challenge will start January 1st, 2018. I’ve never been more excited. Woohoo!!!!!
If you want an organized home, getting rid of the clutter has to be your first step because organizing clutter is a huge waste of time. There is no real way of doing it well, so there is no system to keep it up without compromising your quality of life. During the 91 Day Declutter Challenge, we will take care of this important first step!
Even if you’ve done the challenge before, clutter is creeping back in all the time, and everyone needs a tune-up!
This is the 6th Declutter Challenge. It has come so far from its beginnings. It started out with a few hundred people participating and has grown to thousands of participants. The feedback I get is amazing – decluttering is changing lives! After decluttering, people experience improved relationships, have more time for lost hobbies, and just plain feel better. This keeps me motivated to improve the challenge each time, and this Declutter Challenge looks to be the best one yet.
*** The FREE content that is posted on the blog during the annual event is only available DURING the challenge! You may have been automatically re-directed to this post if you tried to take a link to a specific week of a past challenge. Don’t worry, you can still access all the info in the printable guide. ***
See the Success
A few years ago, I recorded some of the experiences of the challenge. This challenge is very successful at changing people’s lives. Read other’s success stories … will you have a success story in 2018?
How the Challenge Works
The format is the same as always –
- The Challenge is FREE to anyone. You simply access the weekly challenges here on the blog. I suggest you subscribe to my blog emails and my Facebook Page to be sure you won’t miss anything.
- For 13 weeks, we will go around the home, area by area, and declutter. Each week, there will be a blog post with your assignments for the week. We want ALL of the clutter out. This is your fresh start. Blogs post on Sunday so that you can plan for the assignments, which span Monday through Saturday.
- You can read the Required Reading on the blog to get your brain ready, but I’ve also prepared a handy eBook with the writings all in one place.
- My new eBook: Everyone Needs to Declutter will help get your brain in the declutter mindset.
- Join the Facebook Group for support! The group is a frenzy of activity and support. The moderators don’t allow for shaming or bullying, so you can feel safe to get the support you need!
Printable Pack Guide
There is a Printable Pack Guide that goes along with Challenge. This is a supplement to the challenge and is not necessary to completing the challenge successfully, though of course I think it helps!
The Printable Pack contains:
- How To Declutter, step by step
- Questions to ask yourself while you’re decluttering
- Tips to a successful 91 days
- Suggested Reading
- Modifications for various lifestyles
- 13 Checklists, one for each week of the Challenge
- Coupon for your next Mary ORGANIZES shop purchase
eBook: Everyone Needs to Declutter
New for this year! I’ve updated and compiled my most inspiring writing about Decluttering into one convenient eBook. Get your mind ready for the challenge!
Join the FREE Public Group*
Doing the challenge with group support makes all the difference. A group of people united and working towards the same goal is powerful!
Motivation is often where change starts. We are motivated to try, but the real lasting change doesn’t come through motivation, it comes through commitment. When our motivation starts to falter, the group reminds us of our commitment.
I expect that the Facebook Group* will be very active like it has been before! People share before and after photos of their spaces, there is a ton of cheering and support, and there are weekly and daily reminders to stay on track.
A group is not required to be successful, but it helps!
Get your mind ready for the challenge by reading about decluttering! I have written a lot about that! That is the perfect way to get ready.
You’ll hear more from me before January 1st. I could not be more excited. The declutter challenge always gives me a fresh start to the New Year, for my home and life. There are few things better than a freshly decluttered home.
Anxiously waiting for January 1st!
pin this post!
Don't forget your Declutter Printable Pack - it's more than just checklists!