Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
It is almost time!!! The 8th annual 91 Day Declutter Challenge will start January 6th, 2020. But, please, join in whenever you can!
If you want an organized home, getting rid of the clutter has to be your first step because organizing clutter is a huge waste of time. There is no real way of doing it well, so there is no system to keep it up without compromising your quality of life. During the 91 Day Declutter Challenge, we will take care of this important first step!
Even if you’ve done the challenge before, clutter is creeping back in all the time, and everyone needs a tune-up!
I still can’t believe the growth of this challenge over the years. It started out with a few hundred people participating and has grown to thousands of participants. Decluttering is changing lives! After decluttering, people experience improved relationships, have more time for lost hobbies, and just plain feel better. This keeps me motivated to improve the challenge each time, and this Declutter Challenge looks to be the best one yet. (I say that every time, I know, but I mean it every time. The challenge gets better and better.)
How The Challenge Works
The format is the same as always.
- The Challenge is FREE to anyone. You simply access the weekly challenges here on the blog. I suggest you subscribe to my blog emails and my Facebook Page to be sure you won’t miss anything. There is also a printable pack that is a great companion to the challenge.
- For 13 weeks, we will go around the home, area by area, and declutter. Each week, there will be a blog post with your assignments for the week. We want ALL of the clutter out. This is your fresh start. Blogs post on Sunday so that you can plan for the assignments, which span Monday through Saturday.
- You can read the Required Reading on the blog to get your brain ready, but I’ve also prepared a handy eBook with the writings all in one place.
- My new eBook: Everyone Needs to Declutter will help get your brain in the declutter mindset.
- Join the Facebook Group for support! The group is a frenzy of activity and support. The moderators don’t allow for shaming or bullying, so you can feel safe to get the support you need!
What You Need
There is a Printable Pack Guide that goes along with Challenge. It is not required, but it certainly helps! The Printable Pack contains all the checklists you need, and an editable calendar version to make it even easier!
Also, get inspired with some reading! Read my eBook: Everyone Needs to Declutter. I compiled some of my most inspiring writing about Decluttering into one convenient eBook. Get your mind ready for the challenge!
Afraid to try? All you have to lose is clutter!
A few years ago I compiled some success stories of people who participated in this challenge. It is so motivating to hear that there were people like you, who figured it out and got rid of the clutter! Will you have a success story in 2020? Yes, you can!
You’ll hear more from me before the challenge starts. I could not be more excited. The declutter challenge always gives me a fresh start to the New Year, for my home and life. There are few things better than a freshly decluttered home.