Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
Last year I shared my list of Spring Cleaning Must Haves. But because some things change, I’m going to share my current list of favorite cleaners.
First – Where to Shop
These online shops are where I usually buy cleaning supplies. Of course, I’ve been known to splurge on cleaners and cleaning tools while I wander through Target. (Who hasn’t?!)
- Amazon – See my cleaning favorites on my Amazon page. I just started my Amazon page and I’m so excited about it!
- Shaklee – I’ve used these cleaners for more than 7 years now, and I still can’t live without them.
- Grove – Use this link or links below for a FREE Hand Soap and $10 credit for new members. It is a membership site, so you’ll need to search for individual items because I can’t link to them.
- Walmart Pickup – Use this link for $10 off your first order. This is how I buy most of my groceries, but I throw in cleaning supplies like paper towels and lemon juice when they come up on my shopping list.
Click on the cleaner or tool name below to shop for these online.
What You Need Room-by-Room
For the Kitchen –
- Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner – microwave
- Lemon Juice – microwave, oven, disposal
- OXO Dish Brush – dishes
- Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap – dishes
- Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Cleaner – counters, table
- Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap – hand-washing
- Vinegar – deep clean dishwasher
- Get Clean Scour Off – sink, oven
- Get Clean Dishwasher Automatic Power Concentrate – dishes
- Get Clean Basic H2 – stainless steel, mop solution, counters, sink, faucet, walls, doors, cabinet fronts
- Get Clean Basic G – garbages and wherever I find germs
- Microfiber Cloths – everywhere
- Broom & Dust Pan – sweeping
- Steam Mop – mopping
- O-Cedar EasyWring Spin Mop – mopping (yes, I use both mops!)
For the Bathroom –
- Basic H2 – counters, sink, shower, tub, mirror, floors
- Basic G – toilet, faucets
- Nature Bright – toilet
- Toilet Brush – toothbrush, jk jk … toilet
- Ultra Fine Steel Wool – hard water on shower doors
- Microfiber Cloths – everything
- Deep Clean Brush Set – little grooves, around faucets, caulking and grout
- Swiffer Duster – lighting, baseboards, window ledges
For the Laundry Room –
- Get Clean Fresh Laundry – laundry, stains
- Get Clean Nature Bright – laundry
- Get Clean Soft Fabric Concentrate – laundry
- Color Catcher
- … and all the other cleaners, because I keep all my cleaners in my laundry room …
For the House –
- Swiffer Duster – dusting
- Basic H2 – windows, dusting polish
- Window Cleaning Tool – tall windows
- Window Cloths – windows, mirrors
- Electronic Spray/Cloth – tv, laptops, phones
- Dyson v8 Absolute (Stick Vacuum) – wood, carpet, tile floors
- Bona Hardwood Mop – wood floors
I hope this list helps you find the cleaners you’ll love!
PIN THIS POST