Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
“Mommy, these are so yummy, will you please make them every day?!” My daughter had a few friends over last week and the night before she made sure we made up a batch to have ready for her friends. My girls absolutely love this treat, yet it is so healthy I will let them eat them as a pre-dinner desert when they are hungry before dinner is ready or it is hot while we grill outside.
These popsicles are so hydrating that they give kids just what they need after they’ve played hard getting hot and sweaty. Hand these over after a hot soccer or baseball practice. There are a million possible variations, but these are my two favorites.
- 10 oz. water
- 5 scoops of Orange or Lemon-Lime Performance Powder (a sports drink concentrate without anything artificial or yucky)
- For Orange-Orange Popsicles: 1 small orange or ½ large orange, quartered (best paired with orange powder)
- For Strawberry-Lime Popsicles: 5 strawberries with juice from half a lime or a nice-sized squirt from a lime juice bottle (best made with Lemon-Lime Powder)
- Combine ingredients and give a quick blend. The less you blend the chunkier the fruit in the popsicles will be. It is all about your preference.
- Pour into your popsicle forms.
- Freeze then enjoy!
The performance powder is part of Shaklee’s sports line of products. I’m a Shaklee distributor and you can buy it right from my Shaklee shop and have it shipped straight to your house.
Do you ever make homemade popsicles? Are the summer’s HOT where you are at like ours in Arkansas?
Order your planner today!