While you are decluttering in the next 91 days (or any time you get in the mood), here are some printables to label your containers. Hopefully you’ve read How To Declutter: The Process and how it is good to have bins ready to load up things you’re removing. It streamlines the process to sort while you declutter.
The ideal: at the end of every day decluttering, deal with what you’ve loaded up!
Container Labels –
There are five labels in this FREE Printable.
- Donate: I used a car symbol because I suggest loading things up in the car to donate as soon as possible.
- Relocate: These things stay in the house, but belong in a different room. At the end of the day, cart this basket around and put everything away. Doing this every day is so much easier than waiting until the end!
- Trash or Recycle: I put trash right into a trash bag, but I like to put that trash bag in my recycle bin (just see this picture if that sounds confusing).
- Sell: Donating or saving things for a garage sell, it doesn’t have to be all or nothing either way. Some things are just easier to sell and some things are just easier to donate. Do what you need to do, but if you do save something to sell – give it a deadline!
- Store: Storing your clutter is just postponing decisions. I’m just being realistic by adding this label, because sometimes you need to store clothes or toys to save for the next kid, or off-season stuff. Use this one judiciously, please! And in my most serious mom-tone (because once a mother, always a mother), “don’t make me regret giving you this label!” 😂
Download the labels here. -or- Pin this post if you’ll Declutter later ..
Have fun with your decluttering! You’ve got this!
From my home to yours,
PIN THIS POST