Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
Time for another edition of Letter Board Quotes. Have you gotten into Letter Boards yet? I’m still loving mine.
You can see my past Letter Board posts –
Here are some of the quotes I’ve done over the last few months, including before Christmas.
GET THIS LOOK –
The boards and letters I used for this post:
- Black Felt Letter Board for Restaurants and Offices (12” x 18”) with 500+ Changeable Letters and Numbers (White Border)
- Heidi Swapp Letterboard, large 16 x 20
- Heidi Swapp Letterboard, extra-large
- Heidi Swapp 2″ gold letters
- Heidi Swapp 2″ black letters
- Heidi Swapp .5″ black letters
- Heidi Swapp .5″ gold letters
(Writing this list out made me realize I completely skipped 1″ letters. I seem to live without them fine for now.)
One reason I love letter boards versus chalk boards for quotes is that it doesn’t take much time to change things out. Time is not something I have in abundance. I’m guessing you don’t either.
Have you gotten into letter boards yet? Let me know your favorite quotes!
PIN THIS POST!