Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
With the two floods in my house last year, and the following months of renovation and construction going on at my house, I’m still getting to all the places in my house that need to be organized. One of the annoying places were the few cabinets in my laundry room, so I finally crossed this spot off my list. I used mini-cleaning buckets to manage the cleaning supplies. They make supplies easy to find and make chores easier, especially for my kids. When they have a specific chore, they can select the bucket labeled with the area they’re cleaning.
The concept is pretty simple. Instead of this mess:
The cabinets look like this:
The bottom cabinet didn’t change very much, except I added a label to the bathroom cleaning bucket. I created the labels with vinyl and my silhouette machine.
Grab a bucket and a vacuum or mop, then clean a room.
Natural Cleaners (especially for kids to use)
I don’t do everything perfectly or healthy, but there are some small, easy changes that I do well. I use cleaners safe enough for my kids, even little kids to use for their chores. Toxins are a lot of places, but they don’t have to be in our cleaners!
Inside the Buckets
Kitchen Mini-Cleaning Bucket:
- All-Purpose Cleaner (something that will get at grease is a bonus)
- Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner
- Scour Off Scrub or Bon Ami (something gritty)
- Microfiber Cloth
Multi-Room Mini-Cleaning Bucket:
- Glass Cleaner
- Glass Cleaning Cloth (something that can work for damp-dusting too when necessary)
- Room Spray (I make my own with water and essential oils in the Grove glass bottles.)
- Swiffer Extendable Stick (3 ft long works well for short people like me)
- Extra Swiffer Pads
Bathroom Cleaning Bucket
- Toilet Brush
- Toilet Cleaners
- Glass Spray
- All-Purpose Spray
- Germ-Killing Spray
- Scrub Brushes
- Microfiber Cloths
- (Just recently I started trying these Magic Eraser Bath scrubbers for the glass in my shower and have been happy so far.)
Other Little Buckets in my Cabinet
- The adorable woven gray baskets
- The white cleaning buckets are from Grove (see how to get a FREE one below!)
- Refills for Bona hardwood floor cleaner and polish
- Cleaning Concentrates
- Granite and Marble Sealers
- HH List (things I use infrequently for annual/ Spring Cleaning type chores)
- Misc – has my electronics cleaners, small trash bags, mini concentrate bottles, and more.
Lots of the items above without links can be found at Grove HERE.
Most of the contents of the mini-cleaning buckets came from Grove. I’ve been a monthly subscriber for over a year now. Even though there is no commitment, you can skip an order or change the date of an order anytime, I always find things I need. I’ve tried everything from shampoo and conditioner to microfiber cloths. I’m constantly surprised by the good quality at such good prices.
Special Offer: Starting today through January 14th.
First things first, you should grab this free Toxin Free Set with your first order of $20:
- Free Grove cleaning concentrates (3 pack)
- Free Grove glass spray bottle with silicone sleeve
- Free Grove microfiber (2 pack)
- Free Grove cleaning caddy
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive a free set of Grove walnut scrubbers. They’re perfect for tackling dishes or wiping down countertops.
PIN THIS POST