Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This time of year I start thinking about deep cleaning. The Spring Cleaning Challenge starts soon! I think it is because the weather getting warmer gives me a little pep in my step, so I have a little more energy to start tackling some deep cleaning.
My favorite cleaners have evolved over time. I consider it part of my job to try out cleaners and tools that interest me, which is one reason this list changes a little every year.
I gathered my favorites onto my dining room table. I’m picking and choosing what I’m going to recommend below so the list isn’t overwhelming. Here is what I recommend:
Grove Co. Products
- Grove Co. Glass Bottles (with Cleaning Concentrates)
- method Stainless Steel Cleaner
- method Daily Wood Cleaner
- method Toilet Cleaner
- Grove Co. Microfiber Cloths (I have to use cleaning gloves when I touch microfiber because the feel of it gives me the heeby-geebies, but I love the way microfiber cleans.)
- Grove Co. Glass Room Spray Bottle with Essential Oils
Grove Special Offer:
If you use this offer and spend $20 on your first order, you get lots of FREE stuff! The promotion includes:
- Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray
- Grove Collaborative bubble-up brush
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
- FREE SHIPPING!
(If you’re already a Grove customer, you can still use this link and get a different free gift with your order.)
- Swiffer 6-ft Extended Reach Duster (and of course I have the refills on subscription)
- Quickie Stainless Steel Microfiber Cloth
- Belkin Screen Cleaner (computers, tvs, etc.)
- Latex-Free Disposable Gloves
- Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner Tool
I’ve been talking about Shaklee products the longest on the blog and I still use them all the time, especially when I’m cleaning around my kids or pets (or having my kids clean). I still feel so good about them. You’ll find links to them in most of my cleaning tutorials!
You’ve got cleaners, now what?
All of my Cleaning Posts are in one place HERE!!! Search the archive and find the tutorial you need.