Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
If you’re looking for something perfect to make for Valentine’s Day or a birthday (or a Monday), I’ve got the most delicious candy-like cake for you. I made this for my husband’s birthday last year because the combo of peanut butter and chocolate is his favorite.
*And if you’re wondering, this is also how I make peanut butter cup bars. I think making it in cake form is more festive for special occasions, though!
In our house, the birthday person gets to choose any numbers they want on their cake, in any order they want. 😉
The little mini-cake on top was just for fun. I gave that entire layer to Matt after he blew out candles. I made it with a tiny springform pan. I cut triangular cake pieces for everyone else.
This cake is incredibly easy, especially since it isn’t even baked, just chilled. If you already have a springform pan, there’s a chance you already have everything you need.
- ½ cup butter
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (~2 sleeve ground to a fine crumb powder)
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING: ⅓ cup peanut butter
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING: 2 Tablespoon butter
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING: 1 cup chocolate chips
- Butter your springform pan.
- Cut remaining butter into pieces and melt butter in microwave until soft enough to stir.
- Grind graham crackers in a blender or food processor until it's a fine crumb powder.
- Blend together peanut butter, melted butter, graham crackers, and powdered sugar.
- Press mixture into the bottom of your springform pan.
- Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter and butter in the microwave for 90 seconds at half-power, then in 30 second increments also at half-power until melted. Stir in between times in the microwave. Once it stirs into a smooth spread, pour over the peanut butter mixture in the springform pan.
- Cool in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. Then serve!
Enjoy some peanut-buttery goodness!
PIN THIS POST