My kids started school yesterday! Aren’t they adorable?!
Preparing to shift to Back to School mode! Whether you’re kids have started or not, these tips will help you have a great start to the school year getting into great routines right from the start! I’ve bolded my favorites (as of right now), so if you are going to pick and choose … you know my opinion. 😉
As Always, feel free to Pin any of these posts! (Actually I’d really appreciate it!)
- Back to School : Traditions and Organization
- Keeping Up With Multiple Kid Schedules
- Dealing with Kid Clothes! — Seasonal Wardrobe Change-Out — Kid’s Laundry: Setting Limits and Creating Neat Drawers — The Easiest Way to do Children’s Laundry
- Fresh Start Habits
- After school routines! — Uses For A Timer! — How To Teach Piano Lessons At Home — Chore-sticks — Actually Helpful Chores for Children
- Family health! — Natural Solution for Kid Allergies — Keep Sickness Away
Cougar and I started a new routine today. Morning walks after the kids get to school! Since I posted this pic on Instagram, I’ve had 3 friends say they’d like to walk with me. Looks like I will get some exercise and adult conversation time every morning. Who’s to say which is actually more beneficial?!
You may have noticed I’ve been a little MIA these past few weeks. My guess is that you might be just as busy and didn’t have time to notice. 🙂 Three of my four children went back to school yesterday. They love school and are so excited to be back, it is hard to be anything but excited myself. And let’s admit, even with a baby at home to still take care of, with only one child at home who still takes naps, I will have a lot more time to organize and share my ideas with you. I’ve been taking so many pictures the last few months while I do projects, but I haven’t had time to blog about them yet. Stay tuned for some awesome stuff!
Wishing you lots of peaceful daytime grocery shopping,
From my home to yours,
Mary, you’re looking great!