Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
Because you probably won’t eat enough candy this week, I want to share one of our Favorite Treats Ever. I will have my seven-year old Allison show how easy and quick these are to make.
- Ritz Crackers
- Peanut Butter
- Large Marshmallows
- Spread peanut butter on cracker.
- Place cracker on cookie sheet.
- Place marshmallow on cracker.
- Put cookie sheet in oven on broil setting.
- Set timer for 2 minutes (real-time depends on your oven) or sit and watch until the marshmallows are golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven.
- Push marshmallow down and eat.
Yep, easiest treat ever! I grew up with my mom pulling these out as a trick every so often. I’ve tried variations with Nutella, etc., but naturally drift right back to peanut butter. Did I mention that my entire family thinks this is a gourmet treat? Yeah, let’s keep the truth between us.
Have a safe and happy Halloween this week!