This is hands-down the most important week of the entire challenge. If you’ve picked and chosen what to do from the last 5 weeks or maybe not done any cleaning yet at all, go ahead and do this week! You will definitely still benefit from forming a Cleaning & Laundry Routine.
Below the assignments this week, I will be linking to some important things I’ve written in the past about cleaning and laundry routines. This is something I am very passionate about because forming this kind of routine takes so much of the drama out of homemaking. Be sure to read all the important details!
The printable pack is full of pages that will help you specifically this week – and lots of them are customizable too, so you can tweak schedules to fit your life. I hope you consider grabbing the printable pack if you haven’t yet!
Alright alright alright … let’s talk about this week’s assignments!
Week 6: Start a Cleaning & Laundry Routine
- Monday – Cleaning: Kitchen/ Laundry: Towels
- Tuesday – Cleaning: Dust/ Laundry: Clothes
- Wednesday – Cleaning: Bathroom/ Laundry: Clothes
- Thursday – Cleaning: Floors/ Laundry: Towels
- Friday – Cleaning: HH List/ Laundry: Bedding
- Saturday – Enjoy your clean home!
Important Info to READ THIS WEEK:
- The Best Cleaning Routine
- How To Keep A Clean Home
- 4 Routines to an Always Clean Kitchen
- Don’t Play Catch-up
- 6 Daily Habits to an Always Clean Home
- Super Tidy
- How to Kill the Laundry Monster
- Beyond Killing the Laundry Monster … why I only use 1 laundry basket
Please read this full list – it will help you so much this week!
Remember, it is not “cheating” to ask for help. Get your family involved or even hire help. There’s not a rule that you have to do everything yourself!
The 6 Week Plan
This is the final week of the Spring Cleaning Challenge. Look at how far you’ve done! If you haven’t finished it, save these blog posts and do it when it works for you.
From my home to yours,