A few years ago I talked about our Sunday Dinner Jobs. Every Sunday, my 3 girls rotate different jobs: help make dinner, set the table (fancy), and help make desert. In that post, I showed a picture of my daughter helping make one of our very favorite side-dish salads. She’s grown up so much since this picture!
To this day, that salad is still our favorite. We go through phases of other side salads, but we always come back to this one. Its one of the few salads all my kids will eat well.
Plus, it’s versatile. It goes with almost every meal … fancy Sunday dinner or a night of grilling.
Healthy + Delicious + Easy + Versatile … anything better than that?
Now I know I’ve got your attention, here’s the recipe.
- 8 cups, give or take, mixed springs green salad
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced small
- ½ cup almonds, sliced
- ⅓ cup Briannas Blush Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- Rinse strawberries and slice into little pieces.
- In a bowl, put in the ingredients in order, except dressing.
- Add dressing just before serving. Mix well.
If you try it, let me know what you think! Simple, right?!
PIN THIS RECIPE