Disclosure: Any post may contain links to my shop or affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission from any purchase you make. All opinions about products I use are my own. Read the full disclosure HERE.
Even for a non-shedding dog, Cookie creates a constant mess. I’m not sure how she even has toys with stuffing left, because I throw them away at every opportunity. I used to vacuum all my floors once a week, but now I need to vacuum some places almost daily.
She made this mess WHILE I was vacuuming elsewhere. Ahhhhh!!!
It is a good thing she is cute! 😬
It isn’t just fluff she leaves lying around. She leaves grass, shredded paper (any she can find), and bits of things she chews on.
It would definitely be worse if these messes were difficult to clean. I love that I can just grab my Dyson really quick and clean it up in about a minute. Because it’s a stick, I don’t have to find the nearest plug, reach behind furniture to plug it in, or deal with any cords or hoses. Easy, easy!
This isn’t the first time I’ve mentioned loving my Dyson vacuum, because I’ve had one before, but this is my first time showing you my new one.
Last fall, I was ready to upgrade. I liked my Dyson v6 a lot, so I thought there was a good chance I’d like the Dyson v11. I was so excited that I took a selfie outside of the store for instagram, even though this post is not sponsored by Dyson or BB&B.
(My Dyson v6 is now hung in my garage and is my “garage vacuum”. I’ve decided that is a thing, and it helps keep my cars cleaner.)
Why This is My Favorite Vacuum
Since August, this is what I’ve appreciated most about my
new toy vacuum.
- Because it’s cordless, I can grab it and clean up any mess in just a few minutes without worrying about cords or plugs or hoses.
- The special technology lets the same end work on all different floors. I can go from an area rug to carpet to tile to wood.
- I can use the boost mode for big messes or even bits of dog fluff that might normally just be pushed around by a vacuum. The boost is so powerful it sucks that fluff right up.
- This picks up what a broom doesn’t, so I’ve started vacuuming my tile before I wet mop.
- This new version has an amazing battery life.
- The debris collection container is easy to empty, no need for vacuum bags.
I keep my Dyson v11 animal hung up in my laundry room by my back door. It is always charging and ready to go.
Look how this vacuum goes from one floor type to another like it is no big deal!
Here are other posts you may be interested in:
- Reader Voted Favorite Vacuum
- Wood Floors: Care and Cleaning
- Cleaning Champion: The Little Green Machine
- The Best Cleaning Routine
You can find the newest Dyson on Amazon or most places vacuums are sold. This post is NOT sponsored by Dyson, I just want to share my love of my vacuum!
I am glad I have a vacuum I love, because I’m having to vacuum a lot more frequently than I used to do. Do I have the naughtiest dog on the planet? Probably. At least it’s easy to clean up her messes.